quinta-feira, 9 de agosto de 2012

Monster High Pictures and gifs

image

























gorygazette:

Heath Burns Breathes Fire on His “Haters”
Prologue:
During a recent Creative Conjuring Class, we were challenged with writing a personal essay exploring inner thoughts of self. Heads turned towards me instantly. No one thinks I can be serious; Ghouls laugh at me when I try and ask them out; teachers always blame me for pranks. Well, the truth is I am a very serious monster, with a lot of deep feelings. To set the record straight, so to speak, I decided to publish my essay (which got an A by the way). Breathe fire all you want, because I’m proud of who I am. 
 
WHO AM I? The Monster Inside. 
By Heath Burns 
It’s hard out there for a mildly funny prankster.  Most monsters deal with the same questions of self – who am I?  What do I want in un-life?  Even some of my closest monsters wonder who I am, and to be honest, many times so do I.  It leads me to ask, can one ever truly know the real monster inside?  Or is un-life just a continuous hunt to find purpose to feed the soul?  I know that one thing that truly feeds me is my passion for fun, but no one seems to get the humor in my punch lines.  The hardest part is being tormented by the feeling that no monster will ever truly understand me.  
 
Most times, I just feel completely misunderstood.  On the outside, I’m Heath Burns – class clown and UHHHn-defeated prankster! It’s an external personae – everyone has one.  Don’t get me wrong, I love to laugh and practical jokes really are my forte, but occasionally a monster just wants to mellow out and have a serious convo with the pretty ghoul from Biteology class.  Unfortunately, most monsters don’t let me express my sensitive side, because they expect a joke at every turn.  Since I’m a pro, I always give my audience what they expect – but sometimes it can be a total buzz kill.  
 
That being said, the Heath Burns lifestyle is one awesome ride!  I am who I am, and that’s all I want or need to be.  Monsters may think they have my personality pegged, but they’re dead wrong.  I am strong, unique and totally the beast guy to have around when you’re in need of a gut busting laugh.  But I’m also caring and creative – so don’t forget you should never judge a clown by his worst joke.  
 
I am myself, I am unique and I am a freakishly awesome monster!   
monster-highrp:


A hidden school in the darkest forest in the world; Monster High. The only school where the children and young monsters of this time and age can learn and socialize with each other. Each and every day we get new ghouls and boys from all over the world entering these freaky halls of Monster High. Walk in and take a look for yourself.

This brand new Monster High RPG has all your favorite monsters from the beloved webshow. And maybe even some new faces. This freaky fab group is for anyone who is willing to show their inner monster and can walk down these scary halls.

Main RPG
Face claims:

Lilly Collins
Ariana Grande
Taylor Swift
Kat Graham
Colton Haynes
Jane Levy
Emma Stone
Drake
Max Irons
Drake
nonaptime:

Cleo & Deuce.
I know she’s gone past the “bully” stereotype but I wish they would just stop the routine in the webisodes/franchise. 
And I like that Deuce is chill. Perfect kind of guy to complement and help an insecure girl be a better person.
voodoofrankie:

Lagoona and Gil by *KelleeArt
. Guys meet my New Wallpaper on My Touchpad (which I will now throw against the wall for auto correcting every thing) 
spectramakesascene:

Ghouls Rule

13radishes:

I have become a Monster High fangirl 
themonsterhighdolls:

I Don’t Need Prince Charming by *Shimmeree13

If there are accessories like this are being sold, then TAKE My MONEY

A while ago an anon asked about HoodDude gifs. I’ve made one and thought i’d share. :)



welcometomonsterhigh:

Meowlody and Purrsephone. official art from the MH Facebook.
 
 
ice sea by ~Glastonbery
Monster High WaterLove by ~raul-guerra
welcometomonsterhigh:

Sweet 1600 Clawd

I just fell in love. He one hunky piece of wolf.
Happy Halloween ghouls! This is our night where we can show our true selves.
(Sorry for me horrible editing skills.)

Lagoona Blue - Monster High
I got lazy in the coloring but IDGAF
Halloween is close , so expect a lot of monster high sketches xD

Gossip Wars by *PrincessAbiliss


heyguesswhatitsmoni:

*NEW MH SCREENCAP!!* Its from the Fright On! Halloween Special :)
 
welcometomonsterhigh:

This Abbey is so beautiful
velouriumxcamper:

She is quite stunning, isn’t she?
welcometomonsterhigh:

Look what I just found!
Operetta’s Bio
Baby Deuce and Smokey
welcometomonsterhigh:

Pixiv has some really cute Monster High stuff!
monsterhighaddict:

aw-yeah-monster-high:

by Nataloons

So cute
Operetta is the daughter of the Phantom of the Opera.
Créditos tumblr
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário